PrimeSoft is seeking technical writer with experience in writing technical documents across multiple environments. The Technical Writer will perform all or some of the following Job description:
- Understand product features, capabilities and roadmap
- Explain technical ideas in simple language.
- Create user documentation for a variety of material – FAQs, manuals, guides, white papers etc.
- Track progress of artifacts and drive closure
- Assist Marketing in short videos, collateral development • Maintain, catalog, update and archive documentation artifacts • Train internal teams for product features
- Assist BA team to gathers requirements from customer representatives and delivers documentation that meets defined requirements and warrants product functionality.
- Collaborates with the documentation manager in providing quality metrics and project schedules associated with individual projects.
- 3-6 years of experience
- Hands on experience in technical documentation (RFP Responses, Presentations, Proposals, Technical Architecture, Requirements and Strategy Documents)
- Knowledge of Collaboration platforms – JIRA, Confluence, Microsoft O365
- Experience in MS Office, should be a PRO with Word and Excel
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Should have a thorough understanding of Software Development Life Cycle and artifacts
- Good understanding of one or more domains and technologies (Healthcare, Web Apps, Fintech, Ecommerce etc)
The role requires design and creation of technical documents for various software projects where it involves communication with engineers to understand technical and non-technical aspects of the project. Need to deliver documentation that ensures accuracy, consistency, and quality that goes far beyond static reference materials.
- Creating and writing various types of user documentation, including how-to guides, FAQs, manuals, references, or instructions.
- Candidate should have strong communication skills which enable them to explain complicated concepts in a simple manner.
- Candidate may also work alongside BA to drive workshops and information gathering sessions with Product Management team, Software engineering team and clients as applicable to understand required content.
- Candidate will report into the Product Management team
- Experience in project management activities
- Experience : 3-6 Years
- Qualification : BE/B.Tech /M.E/M. Tech/M.S./MCA
- Location : Hyderabad/Bengaluru/Mumbai