Job Title: Senior Test Automation Engineers -JR/343
PrimeSoft is seeking a Senior Test Automation engineers with experience in requirement analysis, test design, REST API testing, Web / Mobile Application Testing and Test Automation. Ideal candidate should have 4 – 6 years of hands on experience in test automation. The QA Engineer will perform all of the following activities:
1. Analyzing user stories / requirements and use-cases
2. Developing functional test cases using test case development techniques such as boundary values analysis, equivalence partitioning, and positive/negative scenarios. Establish traceability of requirements, test cases and defects
3. Understand the test automation requirements and analyze the test cases for automation
4. GUI, functional and non-functional testing and automation of web and mobile applications by applying latest techniques in test automation
5. Design, develop and enhance the test automation scripts. Using appropriate coding and naming standards while developing framework APIs and utilities. Unit testing framework APIs and utilities.
6. Design and develop automated test scripts using appropriate coding and naming standards.
7. Review test scripts, document review comments and assist junior engineers to address review comments.
8. Execute test scripts, analyze failures, report defects and generate test execution reports
9. Develop test automation related documentation such as framework/script design documents, release notes, readme, help documents, API documentation.
10. Demonstrate the Sprint deliverables to customer
11. Communicate confidently with customers, manage stakeholder expectations and ability to operate under pressure and meet project deadlines
12. Coach / mentor junior members of the team to ensure high quality deliverables, on-time delivery and manage the overall performance of direct reports
The selected candidate shall be a self-starter and can work independently on identified modules and take ownership of manual testing activities.
1. Good experience in Java and frameworks like JUnit or TestNG
2. Hands on experience of automating web applications using Selenium (Web Driver & Grid)
3. Experience in BDD using Cucumber and Gherkin
4. Experience in CI/CD (Jenkins, Azure DevOps, etc.) and Git Repository
5. Experience in JIRA
6. Excellent communication (verbal and written) skills
|Job Category||Bengaluru, Hyderabad|
|Qalification||B.E/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech /MCA|