Job Title: Lead Software Engineers (.NET)-JR/373
PrimeSoft is seeking lead software development engineer with extensive work experience in C#, MVC, ADO.NET, Web API, SQL Server (or other RDBMS) etc. to design, develop and deploy enterprise applications. The Software Engineer will be responsible for designing and developing new features, enhancing, optimizing and refactoring existing features and work closely with internal team to improve the application deployment & configuration process.
The desired candidate is expected to fulfill the following expectations
• Ability to learn new technologies and acquire necessary skills quickly
• Participate in iterative development process with cross-functional teams (Development, QA, Product Management, Customer Support, etc.)
• Participate in activities such as collaborative coding, unit testing, and compliance with coding standards to enhance quality of produced software
• Ability to work independently and collaborate in a team-oriented environment
• Should have experience working with clients, and client driven projects.
- Good understanding of SDLC including Requirements Analysis, Design, Development, Deployment and Support
- Understanding Application architecture and integration between applications.
- Fundamental understanding of SOLID object oriented design principles
- Good experience and knowledge in software development involving analysis, design and development with ASP.NET MVC models
- Excellent design and coding skills using C# (3.0 or later), .NET (2.0 or later) on Windows 32 and 64 bit OS or equivalent
- Knowledge and working experience in Web Forms, MVC, Unit Testing Frameworks and Web API.
- Knowledge and working experience in Microsoft Azure and .NET Core is a plus.
- Experience with Code review tools like Sonar / Resharper etc.
- Experience in writing automated unit tests using NUnit, Microsoft Unit Test Framework, xUnit.NET, etc.
- Should have experience in database design fundamentals, constraints, relationships etc. and hands-on experience with SQL Server or other RDBMS
- Experience with Git /Github / SVN, Visual Studio IDE is desired
- Knowledge of industry standards in coding and documentation
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced Agile-Scrum environment with frequently changing priorities and stringent deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills is desired
- MCSD or other certifications is a plus
- Experience : 8-10 Years
- Qualification : B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA/ ME/ M.Tech
- Location : Hyderabad/Bengaluru