Job Title: Senior Test Automation Engineers – JR/375
About the Project:
The project is executed in agile model involves automated testing of web and mobile applications. Job responsibility involves analyzing and reviewing test cases for automation, designing and developing automation framework and test scripts, executing automated test scripts on different environments, automation scripts maintenance.
PrimeSoft is seeking a senior test automation engineers with experience in Java, automation testing using tools like Selenium, TestNG, etc. with solid understanding of SDLC process, test automation concepts, automation tools, and frameworks. The automation engineer will perform all or most of the following:
- Good understanding of SDLC / STLC process
- Understand the test automation requirements and analyze the test cases for automation
- GUI, functional and non-functional testing and automation of web and mobile applications by applying latest techniques in test automation
- Design, develop and enhance the test automation scripts. Using appropriate coding and naming standards while developing framework APIs and utilities. Unit testing framework APIs and utilities.
- Design and develop automated test scripts using appropriate coding and naming standards.
- Review automated test scripts, document review comments and assist junior engineers to address review comments.
- Execute test scripts, analyze failures, report defects and generate test execution reports
- Develop test automation related documentation such as framework/script design documents, release notes, readme, help documents, API documentation.
- Demonstrate the Sprint deliverables to customer
- Communicate confidently with customers, manage stakeholder expectations and ability to operate under pressure and meet project deadlines
- Coach / mentor junior members of the team to ensure high quality deliverables, on-time delivery and manage the overall performance of direct reports.
The selected candidate shall be a self-starter and work independently on identified modules and take ownership of designing and developing test cases and test automation scripts.
- Solid experience in Java (mandatory) and any other programming / scripting languages
- Hands on experience doing automation testing of web applications using Selenium (Web Driver & Grid)
- Experience in TestNG, Maven, at least one CI/CD server (Jenkins, etc.) and Git Repository
- Experience in JIRA project management tool
- Good experience in automating Web and Mobile applications
- Should have authored at least any one formal document (Framework Design, Architecture, automation release, etc.)
- Knowledge in Agile or Scrum methodologies
- Knowledge in Confluence, BDD, Cucumber
- Knowledge in Performance Testing is a plus
Years of Experience: In the range of 5 – 8 years of overall experience
Qualification: B.E / B. Tech /M.E / M. Tech /M.Sc / MCA
Location: Hyderabad/Bangalore/ Mumbai