Network testing is an essential step in the network implementation process. Though network testing is similar to software testing, it often happens in the production-grade environment after the configuration changes. We offer rapid test cycles, advanced Test Automation technology, tools, and other networking requirements to ensure that the network configuration is as per the expected design and plan.
Our team of engineers leverages their expertise to incorporate the latest network testing software during the testing process to ensure optimal and accelerated results. We provide comprehensive and value-added network testing services wherein our team of QA engineers maintains an active watch on the technology to enhance the testing capabilities of the software constantly.
We have worked closely with networking and telecom product development companies in testing wired network elements, Wi-Fi network components, and wireless protocols enabling the launch of the stable product to market on time.
Some of the Products and their features we have tested include:
- Broadband Remote Access Server
- IP address management using DHCP and PPPoE, subscriber management, Quality of Service, bandwidth management, scalability and throughput, video testing (multicast deliver, PIM, IGMP snooping/proxy), tunneling (L2TP), IP layer (IP forwarding, OSPF protocol)
- Layer 2 switching testing
- 802.1 q vlan, Spanning Tree Protocol (STP, RSTP, and MSTP), Link Aggregation Protocol, Layer 2 Quality of Service
- Layer 3 Routing
- IP subnet, Protocols (IPv4, TCP, UDP, ICM, ARP, RARP, Proxy ARP), IP forwarding (ECMP), Routing protocols (RIP v1 and v2, OSPF, ISIS, BGP, IRDP, BFD), Multicasting protocols (IGMP, PIM, SNMP)
- IP Core Networks Testing
- Multi-service aggregation, Operations and Management, Command Line Interface, DNS, Local logging, Syslogging, Network Time Protocol, TELNET, SSH, FTP,TFTP, SFTP,SCP
- IPv4 routing, Short haul and Long haul interfaces at 1G/10G rates, high availability control plane, non-stop forwarding and route convergence, scalability testing on IPv4 routes, latency and jitter, interoperability with market-leading equipment, Diffserv and Intserv based Quality of Service
- Security testing
- Control plane and data plane security, device access security for administrators using AAA servers, command authorization using TCACS+, control plane policing using rate-limit, data path using DPI, IPsec protocol